Help preserve the forests of the Wissahickon. Join us for a restoration project to remove invasive vegetation from around native trees and remove debris from the trail. The project location is along the paved trail that runs along Lincoln Dr
All tools and materials will be provided- including work gloves (though you're welcome to bring your own). Please note restrooms are not available at this location, and volunteers should bring plenty of water for themselves.
Remember to bring a mask, or to stay home if you experience COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case in the last 14 days.
This event will be cancelled in the event of heavy rain or snow.
- Wear a mask & gloves
- Stay at least six feet from others.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands immediately after removing gloves.
- Dispose of single-use gloves properly; wash reusable work gloves between uses.
- Remember that facilities and public restrooms remain closed.
- Stay home if you experience COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days. Symptoms include cough, fever, shortness of breath, fatigue, chills, headache, sore throat, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell, and diarrhea (Know the symptoms.)